April 5th - 9AM to 2 PM
April 16th - 6 PM to 8 PM
May 3rd - 9 AM to 2 PM
May 20th - 6 PM to 8 PM
June 4th - 6 PM to 9 PM
June 14th - 9 AM to 2 PM
$85 per player if you register on April 5th and April 16th.
$90 per player if you register on May 3rd and May 20th.
$95 per player if you register on June 4th and June 14th.
Any registered players after June 14th will pay the rate of $105 per player.
We are still giving the $5 sibling discount per registered player. We are accepting check, credit cards and cash (in exact amount) ONLY.
Registration includes uniform, base picture package with group and individual portraits and accidental insurance.
To make the registration process easier, we recommend that you pre-register your child with an online application through https://www.eayso.org beforehand. You will still need to print out the completed form and make your payment at any of our registration events to complete your registration with our region for the fall season.
VIP (Special Needs Children & Adults) Registration - $45
VIP Program is still accepting players. This program is for players with mental/physical disabilities.
Registration is open for children who turn 4-18 as of July 31, 2014.
All registrations will be done at the AYSO trailer at Valley Wide behind the tennis courts.
901 W Esplanade Ave
San Jacinto CA 92582
The season will start after the Labor Day holiday with the intention of having the season and Regional tournament completed before Thanksgiving. The season will start on September 6, 2014.
Volunteer coaches are needed. Without coaches we're unable to form teams and your child may not have the opportunity to play. Training, certification and coaching equipment is provided for free. Please email the Regional Coach Administrator for more information or to sign up. Thank you.
- * No refund requests will be honored after season start date of September 6, 2014.
* A full refund will be made if the player has not attended any practices
- * A refund minus $17.50 will be made if the player has attended one practice/team meeting and has not received the uniform or has returned it in its entirety.
- * Parents, in the event you need to withdraw your child from soccer, please download the drop form and give it to your coach.
- * All refund requests can take between two to eight weeks to process.
Below you'll find important forms. They are in PDF format so you'll need a suitable PDF reader to view them.
* Click here for Drop Form
* Concussion Information Sheet
* All-in-One Disclosure Form
Questions / Concerns